- The Zechstein Source produces the most pure and natural Bischofite (=magnesium chloride – hexahydrate).
- Zechstein magnesium chloride also called “magnesium oil” is therefore the purest natural magnesium source of the world.
- The Zechstein Sea existed already circa 250 million years ago.
- The Zechstein Sea has been isolated from the ocean at several times.
- The Zechstein Sea has gone through three significant cycles of flood and dryness, in a period of several million years.
- The Zechstein Sea is located in the North West of Europe, at a depth of approx. 1600 meters.
- The Bischofite is recovered by solution mining.
- The density of the brine (magnesium oil) is higher than 1,30 kg/l (31%).